Friday, September 23, 2011

[FREE]Why I So Lazy?


I do not know why I always to publish my posts in the last minutes before twelve o'clock Friday.Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why??? Why I becoming an lazy ass??? I think I just push all the homework at nighttime tries to do them all together at once. As affect, that thus I do not have enough to sleep.

Let's talk about my daily schedule.

I think I have really easy schedule at school everyday except every Monday. I have AP Calculus for first period, I do not really wake up until 8:30, I was kind of day dreaming for the first half hour. Second period I have Ms. Sigmon for student accident, which is a really easy class. I only need to grade the assignments and do the record. Third class of day is English, I can say that this year's English class is the easiest I ever have. I have government at fourth period, which I do not that much of homework. Tech Aide and AVID are both easy classes, which means no homework at all.

On Monday night,I have to go to college at 5:30, and go home at ten; that is so tired when you have been going to school for at least eleven hours. And the main point is that I did not do any homework in my classes. AP Calculable always has two different part assignments, which contain class work and homework, that just like that I have double the amount of homework.

I can do a little bit of homework daily, then I do not have to finish all the homework in the weekend. I really have to make a new plan to help myself not being an lazy ass... If not, I am gonna XXXX my life lor. :)

2 comments: